Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Introduce yourself

Hello and Welcome to InvisionGames

If you are a new member, please post some information about you in the Automated Welcome Topic you will find below.

Things of interest could be your:

1. Name
  2. Age
  3. Sex
  4. Country
  5. Your interests
  6. How did you find us
  7. Do you know any members here
  8. Your website info

and again, welcome to InvisionGames

Reply to this topicStart new topic
>  HOW TO WRITE A GOOD UNIVERSITY APPLICATION ESSAY IN THE UNITED STATES
V
Dominic Cooper
post Oct 29 2021, 02:35 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 513,203

One of the requirements for applying to most U.S. universities is writing a short essay that summarizes your purpose in applying to the university.

Together with letters of recommendation, the essay helps the admissions committee distinguish you from other freeessaywriter.net reviews.
It also shows how well you can write a coherent and persuasive story - an important part of being a successful student in the United States.
A well-written essay is therefore almost a key factor in the admissions committee's decision.

The main purpose of the essay is to get to know you as a person, so whatever the topics, they can all be categorized into three groups:

The topics in the first group can be summarized as "Tell us about yourself."
For example: "Tell us about yourself and your plans for the future"; or "Tell us about your favorite book as a child."

The themes of the second group can be subsumed under one question, "Why us?"
For example: "What is it about our university that prompted you to apply here?"; or "Why do you think our university is the best fit for you?"

Group three topics determine your level of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
For example: "A man cannot be too careful in choosing his enemies (Oscar Wilde). Tell us about the relationship between you and your eternal enemies (either real or imaginary)"; or "Why did you do it?

Related Resources:

Structural features of an academic essay
Descriptive essay - What is this?
What is a Descriptive Essay
How to start an essay?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
danamiller
post Feb 11 2022, 01:15 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 513,337

Is how to deal with stress when pursuing a degree reliable? Perhaps, it might be good for simple college essays that don't require doing advanced research. However, I would rather choose a more reputable service for more complicated academic assignments.
+Quote Post
samuelddarden
post Mar 2 2022, 04:55 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 513,358

Well, I must say that writing an application essay is one of the most difficult things I've ever done! During my student days, when I had to write my own papers, I struggled a lot! I'm simply thrilled I finished it and did a good job. Right now, I have nothing to be concerned about it, and the only reason why I’m here is to share these online puzzle games. It is an alternative to Mobile Legends game. Download and play them in your free time.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:42 AM
YourForum - make yourself @ home | AllSigs - Signatures for all | Rock Band + Guitar Hero = RockHero ! | The Remoters - Remote Assistance | FileMiners - You ask, We find